
Tonight we decided we would finally put together our first ever Barney family gingerbread house that I had bought weeks ago at Sam's Club and Lucas has been relentless about putting it together!! (No this was not from scratch...I'm getting better but not that good!) It was SO MUCH FUN!! I had never put one together before and I could have done about 10 of them!! Jake and I actually had so much fun decorating it that Lucas had to stop and say," Guys, this is supposed to be a family gingerbread house, you aren't leaving anything for me to do!!"!! From that point on, I sat back and let Lucas and Jake finish!! It turned out FABULOUS!! This will definatley be something we will do every year from now on!! And what a beautiful centerpiece it makes for our dining room table!! Now we just have to wait and see if Lucas can resist eating all of it before Christmas!! Mysterious pieces of candy seem to be "falling" off he keeps telling me!! Too funny!! Time spent making new memories are the times I cherish most...
No comments:
Post a Comment