Not that you can tell really, but Lucas is the tallest one on the back rown with the black sweater on!!
Waiting in front of his classroom for his teacher, he could hardly stand it!!
The tree so pretty outside the main office at school!!Tonight was the Christmas program at his school and how cute it was...there is 3 kindergarten classes at IHC this year and they all sang together 4 songs...I'm sure I don't have to tell you how cute 50, 5 & 6 year olds sound singing!! Lucas stood way in the back, because he seems to be a tall boy if you can imagine, and although I couldn't hear his voice over everyone, his lips were going just as fast as can be!! He has been so excited for this night and I was glad that he found us in the crowd before he started so he knew where to look!! I didn't get any good pictures during the show but I snapped one of him before the show!! Can't wait til next year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment