Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Lucas!!

After an all weekend birthday celebration, it's official, I am birthday'd out!! What a weekend Lucas has had!! It all started Thursday night when we made cupcakes for him to take into school on Friday, which was his actual birthday!! Lucas is a great egg cracker and I do the rest...mommy isn't too good with big messes and little fingers in all the food!! After that, we had Val come over for a pizza party Friday night because Daddy had to work nights...us girls and Lucas had a great time...although it was like a blizzard here so our pizza took 1 1/2 hours to get here and Val and I learned that is too long to wait while drinking some wine...after that we sat around and watched Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas and drank hot cocoa!! Thanks Veal, it was fun!!

Lucas took some great shots with my camera!!

The Birthday boy!!

Lucas is also good at licking the batter on the spoons!!



No comments: