


We certainly have had our share of snow already this year!! It seems like it should be March with all this snow!! I can't remember the last time I saw green around here!! It started snowing in October this year, and I am hoping that means we will have an early Spring!! We shall see!! Today, Lucas went out while Jake snowblowed and tried out his new sled that Bama and Grandpa got him!! It was pretty cold but he bundled up nice and snug, he could barely move when I was done with him!! I looked outside a little later and saw Jake had made snow trails all over the yard with Lucas' sled!! They had a great time sledding and sliding all over the place!! And the sun did peak out for a little while too so that made it even better!! One thing is for sure, we will have a white Christmas!!
1 comment:
Love the snow...wish we had some!!!
Post a Comment