
I am so proud of this adorable find I got at Hallmark...it's called "The Elf on the Shelf"...it comes with a little elf and a book to explain what you are to do with him...you see, you place your elf on a shelf at home and every night he flies to the north pole to tell Santa how you are behaving!! Then each morning when you wake up he is in a different spot...now, you can't touch the elf or else he will loose his magic and then he won't be able to fly to the North Pole and report to Santa!! It is so cute and so far he is working great!! Lucas has been on his best behavior because he knows that "Curtis" is watching no matter what...that is the name we chose for our elf...everyone has to name their elf first, then find a spot where he can watch over you...then on Christmas Eve he will fly off with Santa to spend the rest of the year and he will reappear next year after Thanksgiving sometime!! I just loved the idea and the thought that for years to come we can have this new little tradition and someday I will pass it on to Lucas for his children...that makes me smile!!
No comments:
Post a Comment