Friday, December 12, 2008

Our 2008 Christmas Tree!!






Jake and Lucas always do the finishing touch!!

We finally put up our Christmas tree!! Hooray!! With all the birthday festivities and Christmas plays it has not been a top priority but I am glad to say that we got it done!! And this year, even though I really wanted to go and cut one down...I gave in and just had Jake and Lucas go pick one out while I was working late on Friday. They did a fantastic job!! I know I say this every year, but I really think this is the best tree we have had so far!! Jake did a great job getting it all ready with lights so that when I got home from work we could just put all the decorations on it!! I love opening the decorations every year because we usually buy a few new ones to add every year, something that signifies what we've done, where we've been, that kind of thing!! The final product turned out fabulous!! Now we just have to wait for Santa to put some presents under it!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Your tree is beautiful!! Jake and Lucas picked out a GREAT one!! And, I LOVE that he strung the lights on for you....so sweet! Miss you!