Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yes, Round 3 Birthday!!!
















Okay, so this was it...the last of the birthday weekend celebrations...Lucas' bowling party with his friends!! What a blast the kids had bowling and playing games...Lucas even got an authentic bowling pin that all his friends signed and a T-Shirt!! Gigi made a wonderful bowling cake...it was perfect and delicious too!! Lots of fun, pizza, cake and of course presents!! What a great group of friends you have Lucas!! Still, after all the fun this weekend, it is still hard for me to believe that he is 6 years old...I am excited at the thought of the person he is growing up to be, but so sad that each year he is less and less my baby boy...it goes all too fast...this year I am going to try a little harder to be a little more patient...a little more understanding...and take in every moment I am with him and make some more wonderful memories...I love you more than anything Lucas...you are now and always will be the sunshine in my life!! Happy Birthday Kiddo!! Here's to many more!!

No comments: