New closet doors where the computer used to sit...
This is the finished product! Kudos to Jake and the guys from the fire department! You really can find help with anything you possibly need in those guys...contractor, surveryor, plumber, electrician...you name it, someone does it on the side!!
The old closet, and a glimpse at Jake's "Baby"
It's kind of hard to see the before and after effects, but before the computer was squished on the smaller side and the closet was the larger half...we reversed them!

It was a little chilly this day, but Lucas refused to say he was cold and continued to play on the deck for hours!! It actually is warm right there since that is where the sun shines bright all day!!
Well....where to begin...I have completed the four books in the Twilight series so I am now able to get back to life as I knew it...Spring has begun to arrive here in Watertown and it can't be fast enough! We have actually had temps close to 70 a couple times already! Let's hope that the nice weather stays with us!!
Jake has finished some projects around the house that we have been wanting to do for awhile now! The new desk and closet in the computer room turned out wonderful! And the new doors
add a nice touch to the house!
We put our patio furniture out a couple weekends ago when the weather first turned nice, no kidding, the next morning we woke up and it was under a blanket of snow! UGH! I could have cried! Needless to say, the snow melted jus as quickly as it arrived and we have already used the furniture on a couple of occassions!! Even the grill made its first debut this year! We made some delicous kabobs on them last night as a matter of fact...
Hard to believe that Lucas will be finishing Kindergarten in just a few months now...where did this year go? I went and registered him for next year already!! He has a spring concert coming up at the end of April and I will be sure to post some pictures of that! Love those events!
Jake has been out a few times to enjoy his new "Baby". He loves his new bike, sometimes I think he would put the bike in bed next to him and have me sleep in the garage! Maybe for his birthday he will even get the helmet and shoes to match it...because we all know, Jake MUST MATCH!!
The bank has been busy as ever, which is good...I am very thankful I have a job these days, and a good one at that!!
We are planning a trip to Philly soon, so Adam and Jaime be ready! We are excited to do a few "weekend" trips this summer...the Barney's love day trips!! HAHA!! Matt, Lucas is asking to go back to Cooperstown, we told him we'd wait til you came home and then go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment