He was happy, even though you can't tell by his expression!!





One of my favorite traditions with Lucas is coloring Easter eggs!! We have done this since he was a baby, now that he is old enough to do it himself, with mom and dad's supervision of course, it is even more fun!! And let me tell you, Lucas loves it more than even I do!!! No kidding, he woke up at 6:30 and came into our room asking if we could get up and go down and color eggs yet!! I guess I don't have to worry to much about instilling the importance of family traditions when it comes to Lucas, he and I share the same enthusiasm!! So up I was, and after some coffee and a little breakfast we were boiling eggs and mixing up our colors!! This year we did tattoo eggs!! (That part was in honor of you Uncle Matt, we thought it would "kick it up a notch" on our eggs!) HAHA!! Anyway, Lucas and I colored all of our eggs and here you can see just how they turned out. They are nothing too terribly exciting, I have never had much in the way of creativity. But nonetheless I still love doing all the memory making!! This year I also made homemade sugar cookies, from scratch, frosting and all!! They turned out wonderful!! I don't have any pictures of those, they didn't last long enough in this house to get any pictures, haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment