They had this huge sandpit where you could use special brushes to find fossils...yeah, sand and Lucas wore Crocs...oh well...

Jake was seeing what parts of his body are affected when riding a bike...that was very interesting...
Lucas thought it was cool how the electricity could do that!!
That is one giant heart!! It was cool because you could walk in it and hear it beating!!
Let's see how that P90X is working Jake, pull those pulley's!!!!



What a great day we had!! We went to the MOST in Syracuse to check it out and see what it was all about...so glad we did!! Lucas got to do hands on, educational activities and loved it!! What more can we as parents ask for, fun and learning together!! Jake and I enjoyed reading all the educational tid-bits too!! Something I learned today was that even after amputation, the brain may still feel sensations from a lost limb...weird. They also have an IMAX theatre there. We watched "The Living Sea", what an adventure that was!! I had never experienced one of those before today...really awesome!! We finished our day with dinner at Olive Garden and grocery shopping at Wegman's...I wish we had a Wegman's here!! Overall a fun family day and great way for Lucas to end his spring break!!
No comments:
Post a Comment