Thursday, April 9, 2009

Only in Watertown...

I took this picture a little late, most of the snow had already melted believe it or not!! Thankfully it is all gone as of late this afternoon!! Jake's special grilling "juice"!!

Before the storm Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday...seriously...3 days of snow!! So we bought a new grill Sunday night...we used it once...it's really nice, cooks great!! Then, Monday morning we woke up and it was covered in snow!! UGH!! I'm trying to be positive, trying to remember that I live in Watertown, A.K.A. Antarctica...I'm trying to remember that usually it is July before it is really good weather...but come on!! I can't wait any longer!! Seriously, I was concerned for my mental state earlier this week...I mean, March was FANTASTIC here...up to 60 on many days...we've even had dinner on the deck already...and then this happens, a lake effect snow watch for up to 10 inches!! Needless to say, I can see the grill again...the snow has all melted for the most part thanks to the sun finally reappearing today!! I am hoping that this was the last blow, I really don't know if I can take anymore without going insane!! Must love Watertown NY!!

No comments: