Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Typical Tuesday
So it appears that Peter, my boss and I have found a loop hole in the "scale back your spending" initiative with Boyd's coffee.....Chef Assocition Dinners. Much like my previous post where I neglected to properly don my contacts, we set out on an event with Seattle's finest chefs preparing food paired with wine. (yes this time I did have eyes) YO! Good Stuff! First off was Vessel, my favorite bar, rated #7 in the COUNTRY by Esquire Magazine with drinks called Obama Nations. A whiskey concoction invented by the bartenders themselves, yummy. This was followed by several local wines paired with fried brie cheese wrapped in steak and rabbits liver sauted in olive oil etc. SO good. We had a great time; and Peter being very much like me...we ended up hanging out with a guy from Vancouver Canada who runs the beer distributorship for the area. Needless to say we had beer and the bartenders at our beckon call and at the end of the night Peter and I ended up with golf shirts, beer glasses, HUGE beer umbrellas for Peter's deck and a few golf partners with HUGE connections. What an event an further proof that good things hapen to those who have faith and fight to make life happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Only you Matthew, only you...
Post a Comment