Thursday, March 12, 2009
The Twilight Saga...
So, I am sorry for the recent hiatus from pictures and posts...but I have found myself swallowed up into the most amazing books...I never thought I would become a fan of reading about vampires and werewolves...but here I am on my 3rd almost 600 page a piece book in the set of 4!!! I cannot seem to do anything else but read whenever I have a spare moment...last Friday, I even sat in my car after I left work for a few minutes to read the ending of the second book before I went home!! I have never been so enthralled with a book before...let alone a series of books...I am almost half way through the third book, "Eclipse" now and I promise once I finish the fourth one I will be better about putting some pictures on...until then :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment