Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life

Funny Story!

Monday evening I had plans with my boss Peter and his wife Kathy. GREAT people and an adorable couple who are still in love after 20 years. Our plans revolved around a work function at the Columbia Tower. Essentially it was a dinner and cocktail reception, formal fu-fu event. The Columbia Tower is Seattle's tallest building at 76 floors and the reception was being held on that 76th floor. WOW it was absolutely stunning and the views of Seattle were amazing! You could see for miles and miles, well as far as the mountains would allow us to see :-).

It was an amazing three course meal with a wine paired with each course. I think my favorite part was the blue cheese cheesecake. Weird, but it was unreal and words can't even begin to do it justice with the wine paired with it...

About half way through the dinner I thought "man i can't see for sh!@ tonight". So I kept adjusting my contacts, or so I thought... I wore my glasses all day and took them off to shower. WELL in my preoccupation with my suit and shining my shoes I never put in my contacts!!!

I laughed so hard... Here I was on top of the world so to speak and I didn't have my eyes in!!!! ha ha ha. I can only imagine what I would have seen had I actually had my contacts in :-)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Rebecca Barney said...

Nicely done Deborah!! You are too freakin funny!! Only a Barney might have done something like that...classic....