Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Jake hard at work!!
Jake has been hard at work around the house the past couple of days doing some much needed updating to our lovely house!! It seems like the work of a homeowner is never done!! Of course my head goes 90 miles an hour with things I would like to see done, but then again I have to be practical and remember he is only one person!! Some of the changes include swapping out the old doors for some much nicer, modern ones. And fixing up the computer/workout room by building a desk in the space that once was a closet!! He did have a bit of help with the projects but I absolutely love what he has done!! Thanks again to Donnie for the helping hand with the door!! Only 4 more to go and we will be done!! Just a little bit of painting left to be done and the "inside" projects will be complete right in time for spring! I will post some pic's of the updates here shortly when they are complete...happy painting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment