


"Hip Hop class was awesome"...in the words of Lucas...he loved it, and deep down I knew he would...really though it is good for him to be taking this, they learn great coordination!! Tonight they warmed up with a few moves then learned a little piece of a dance routine...and to my suprise, and Jake's, there were 3 boys and only 1 girl in the class!! See Jake, it's not so bad after all!! I am so happy to see how much fun he had and he can't even wait until next week for another class...hopefully this time I can sit inside the room and get some better pics...for now these are all I could get!! The best part of it was to see that he was really, really good at it...we won't be laughing when he makes it big!! He must get his natural rythm from his mother :0) Better book your tickets now for the recital in June!!
1 comment:
Rebecca,
You are doing a great job with this web page. I look at it everyday to see the news on my favorate family. Lucas is getting so big! Give everyone my love and hope to see you soon.
Love Lovey
Post a Comment