
We know fall is here when Starbuck's starts offering their pumpkin spice latte!! And oh what a treat it is!! Tonight Lucas and went to Target for a few odds and ends and of course we had to get the Halloween pajama's!! Then it was off for a quick stop at Starbuck's for mom to get her first Pumpkin Spice latte of the season...nonfat of course!! The nights are much cooler now and the days are getting shorter...a sure sign of what is to come...but really, this is my second favorite time of year, second to summer that is!! Sleeping is much better when you can have the windows open and turn that AC off!! The real reason that I am so excited to see fall is because I know that my vacation is getting closer...3 more weeks and we will be off to Disney...let the countdown begin!!
And yes, I realize the PJ's are a little big...that is good news for me...maybe I can get another year out of them!! HAHA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment