

Well, as you all know here at the Barney house our favorite season is.....HOCKEY SEASON!! As much as we love the summer, fall means one thing to us and that is that hockey season is quickly approaching...now, here at our house we have two teams, Ottawa Senators and New York Rangers...actually, Jake is the Ranger fan, I enjoy watching them but my heart lies with the Ottawa Senators!! Lucas likes to get his dad going by wearing his Ottawa jersey and saying, "Boo Rangers!!" One day if we are lucky enough, I would love to go to NYC and see a game at Madison Square Garden...for now, we will take the 2 hour drive up to Ottawa and catch the Senators as much as we can!! Hopefully this year we can work in a game on our annual trip to the Winterlude Festival in February!! To all you hockey fans out there, I wish your team the best of luck and I will apologize now for I feel that this IS the year that Ottawa will win the CUP!! It all starts tonight with a friendly pre-season match up between the Ottawa Senators and the New York Rangers!! Should be interesting!! GO SENS GO!!! Sorry Jake!!
No comments:
Post a Comment