Sunday, September 21, 2008
Cider Donuts!!
Today was a wonderful fall day...cloudy and cool but not raining!! We started our day with a crisp walk through the Fairgrounds and saw some midget football going on...mens flag football...and the best part was the Irish Dance Competition going on at the Fairground's YMCA...seeing all those girls with tight curlers and fancy dresses brought back some awesome memories of the great times I had when I was competing!! Lucas and I then went and tried out the new indoor, glow in the dark miniature golf!! It was so cool...what a great idea for Watertown!! Lucas and his buddy Ryder had a good time golfing, and so did our friends Val, Erin, and Gramma Lynnie!! I decided not to golf as I did not want to upset anyone with my incredible miniature golf abilities!! Lastly we went to our favorite place to get some out of this world cider donuts!! There is no place like the Burrville Cider Mill when you want a good cider donut...and a cider slushie, fresh cheese curd, apple cider by the gallon, and who could leave without a rock candy lollipop!! Now that we are all sugared up, it is home to watch some good ole Sunday football...well, Jake and Lucas can watch I might take an afternoon siesta!! All the while I can smell Sunday dinner cooking, Kagoots...a pot filled with chicken sausage, zuchinni, fresh green beans, onion, garlic and spagetti sauce!! What better way to end a great fall day than this??!! On a side note today is Naunie's birthday so we want to wish her a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I will put pictures on when we celebrate and you all can guess how old she is, haha!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Adam and Jamie we can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!! We are counting down!! Matt, hope you are recovering well from Oktoberfest!! Have a great week everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment