This guy was zipping along on his paddle board. Paddle boarding is quite the rave in the Pacific North West. It's a tremendous work out and great for core work. The body of water is actually Lake Washington which lies to the east of Seattle, helping to make Seattle an island.
This is a cool shot, I liked it! Here is Husky Stadium, home to the University of Washington Huskies Football. During games the bay fills with yachts and boats of UW (U-Dub as the locals say) Alumni.
Ha ha, I've known this for years but man did I get Donnie's body or what? With my NorthFace vest you could swear it was him!
Here is an attempt to capture a cool nature shot. The park was filled with these little ponds.
Here is Bert striking a pose before we set out.
It turned out to be an absolutley beautiful day! There were tons of people walking and the park was filled with bicyclists cranking it out. We were even able to burn off some calories, which was nice since last night we inhaled wine, cheese and crackers at Purple. BONUS!
1 comment:
Great pics, and YES you TOTALLY look like Donnie!! Before I even read the caption, I thought it was!! Jake is slowly starting to resemble him too...
Post a Comment