Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Christmas is coming...

Just wanted to put a friendly reminder out there that Christmas is only 51 days away...and a little elf told me that the whole Barney clan was going to be home for Christmas this year!! I not only speak for myself, but I know for a fact that Naunie is SOOOOO excited that we can all be home together for the holidays...it means more to her than we will ever know...I can tell by the smile on her face when she told us about everyone being home...anyhow, I just wanted to let everyone know that she is so excited, she has already gotten the toboggan out and is waxing it as we speak!! Hopefully we have plenty of fluffy white snow to take that beloved toboggan out for some fun sledding! HAHAHA!! Can't wait to see everybody!! Good times to be had and wonderful memories to be made :0)

No comments: