Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Indian Summer



Today was a gift. It was one of those days that you are wishing for this time of year, but ususally never get. I never would have thought it would reach the mid-60's this time of year...but I was glad to accept it! We were not about to sit inside all day...after a wonderful breakfast of whole grain belgian waffles with fresh raspberries, we headed out to the trail to do 3 miles...even Kona enjoyed the day from her favorite spot, right on the back deck! It gets so nice and toasty out there, the sun shines directly on it all day long...today was one of those days I wanted to bottle up...I was sad when the sun began to set because I didn't want it to end. I don't want to think about the snow that is going to be coming any day now and the below freezing temperature's that will accompany it. I am thankful for today.

No comments: