


So, Lucas was Darth Vader for Halloween. But, if you asked him what he was, he would tell you "Dark Vader." Either way, he looked the part and we all had a great time!! After stopping at Bama and Grandpa's, and Cora's, we went over to Naunie's for pizza and Lucas decided he was having more fun handing out candy for awhile. After about an hour of handing out candy, he decided he wanted to go to a few houses...I was so thankful he wasn't like I used to be as a kid, wanting to get to as many houses as possible...he was completely satisfied to hand out candy to all the other kids...all in all, it worked out great because we only had a very small amount of candy to bring home! And since Lucas isn't one to eat that much sugar anyhow, a very little amount will wind him right up! He has already decided what he wants to be next Halloween as well...Scooby Doo...easy enough for me!! Maybe if I start now, I can make it myself! HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment