Monday, June 22, 2009

Lucas graduates Kindergarten!!

Thanks to my terrible camera, this is the only picture I got of the three of us at his ceremony!! Again, another great picture from my lovely camera...he is in the front row, second from the left...


My baby is growing up... Where did this school year go?? It is unbelievable to me that Kindergarten has come and gone and now it's on to first grade!! What an awesome year it has been and Lucas has loved every minute of Kindergarten!! Let's hope that first grade is just as good!! The morning of graduation Lucas came downstairs and said to me, "Mom, I'm ready to graduate..." I had to blink because for a moment I saw a little boy that quickly turned into a young man!! Scary!! I do not know what I will when he graduates high school! I could have cried...but I didn't...and I didn't embarrass him at all and cry at the ceremony either!! Way to go Lucas! On to first grade!!

No comments: