Her buddy Lucas...and he loves to let her lick all over his face...
She looks a little possessed in this picture, hmmm, is it the camera or is there a little devil in her yet??!!

Kona's favorite spot is right here on the floor because either Jake or Lucas always lays there and she must be close to one of them at all times!
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to put up some pictures of Kona...it's been a little crazy around here with the new puppy and all...she is a wonderful addition to our family and I am so glad that we finally took the plunge and got a dog!! Jake has been wanting one for awhile, but we just needed the time to be right...I'm not going to lie, it is hard...the first few nights Jake was at work and I was home alone trying to get into a new routine with her...I learned quickly that you CAN NOT have an agenda with a puppy...you truly have to follow her every move!! Aside from a few accidents and a little chewing she has done great with our training...she sleeps wonderfully at night in her crate which is the most important thing in my book (I don't like getting up when Luke cries at night let alone for the dog!) I never had a dog growing up so I wasn't sure what to expect but she is better than anything I could have imagined...she is just so lovable...she just wants to be loved all the time...I can see the bond between her and Lucas...she sits at the bottom of the stairs in the morning if he is not awake yet and cries until he comes down...and when Jake gets home from work she can barely stand to wait for him to get out of his truck to lick him to death!! People have said that the hard work will pay off in the end...I am thinking that this is very, very true...
No comments:
Post a Comment