Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Uncle Matt...



So another visit with Uncle Matt has come to an end but we sure did have some good times...back to Seattle and back to work...we are counting down the days until we can see him again in 6 weeks at Uncle Adam and Aunt Jamie's wedding...we are all getting very excited!! Thanks for the memories Matt!! We will see you soon!! P.S. Can we get some more of that Red Cat for Deb and I...boy that was fun!!

1 comment:

Matt Barney said...

Yes it was a very good time and always it went by extremely fast. It is good to be back in Seattle and the first thing i did was run to Sushi Maki and I ordered up enough sushi to serve Fort Drum, so good and Watertown needs a Sushi place!

I am looking forward tot weddong and it's going to be a very good time! See you all guys there!