Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SACC concert...




So tonight we had a chance to go see Lucas shine at his end of the summer SACC program...he was great!! They did a wonderful job with the show and I was so happy to finally see Lucas smiling at SACC!! It is such a wonderful program that they do for the kids in the summertime but Lucas was a little sceptical, to say the least, at first...he finally broke out of his shell tonight and we all had a great time watching him! Naunie, Papa, Bama, Grandpa Deline and Jeff, and of course mom and dad all watched proudly!! I never realized how big Lucas was until I saw him on stage with the other kids his age!! My is he ever going to be a big boy!! He will surley take after his father!! Another sad moment for mom as I realize that my little baby is growing up so quickly right before my eyes...alright, before I start crying...here are some of the pictures I was able to get...Lucas is wearing a blue shirt and his part was to be a bird if you are wondering what he has on his arms...it's wings!! Fly Lucas Fly!!

No comments: