Friday, August 29, 2008

Meet the Teacher Night!



I don't know if this is any indication as to how Lucas feels about starting Kindergarten but here is the only picture I could get of him standing by his new locker at "Meet the Teacher Night" last week...his teacher is a wonderful person, whom Jake and I went to school with...Mrs. Moglia Smith...she is super nice and I am fully assured that he will be fine once the first day is over with and he knows what to expect...he didn't say much, if anything at all while we were there, but he walked all around the room to see what he could play with and what they would be learning this year...it is so strange for me to see his classroom, back when I was there it was the 3rd grade room...I could not believe it but the building even smells the same as I remember...it was definatley a trip down memory lane...there are 3 Kindergarten classes total and Lucas' best little friend Julia Netto will be right next door and they will be able to see each other at lunch and recess...we shall see in a few days...

No comments: