My two BFF's...Jake and Val...
Trying to take a self portrait, didn't work out so well but it's the only shot I have of Jake and I that night!!
The beautiful newlywed's Shane and Erin, love you guys!!
Girls just wanna have fun...and we sure did that night...they had a photobooth brought in from New York City and lets justs say that Val and I had a blast trying it out!!Well, I am finding it hard to find time now a days to catch up on this blog but here are some of the things I have been wanting to post just haven't found time!! First, we attended our very good friends wedding two weekends ago and had a great time...they had a live band and boy were they good...needless to say, I have never drank so much wine in my life, and Sunday morning I knew why I had never drank so much wine!! Oh well, fun was had and memories made!! Congratulations Shane and Erin!!
No comments:
Post a Comment