Sunday, November 16, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!!







So this past Tuesday, with a little accident and one already being loose, Lucas lost his two front teeth!! He did a little dive on the hardwood floor in the living room and Jake and I were on the couch and heard, "Ping, ping, ping..." We both knew what it was....Lucas knocked out his tooth!! And the one he didn't knock out was already loose and was left just hanging there so Jake pulled it out!! It was a tragic way to loose them, but it looks so cute!! And best of all, I told him know he can ask Santa for his two front teeth for Christmas!! After much bleeding and a call to Naunie to make sure we didn't need to take him to the ER, Lucas smiled at me so I could see what his smile looked like with two missing teeth!! Too cute!! And if you're wondering like most people, what the tooth fairy brought him, NOTHING!! Believe it or not, Lucas did not want the tooth fairy to come at all!! He keeps saying that he let us know when he is ready for the tooth fairy to come, but honestly, he is so afraid of how the tooth fairy actually gets into his room without him knowing, I don't think he will ever want her to visit!! We did attempt to put them under his pillow one night when we were tucking him in, but a few minutes later he came downstairs with them and said he didn't want her to come!! Too funny!! Oh well, maybe the tooth fairy will bring something soon and leave it downstairs for him instead!! Sorry that the pics are a little bloody, I took them almost right after it happened!! Thankfully, that is all the excitement we have going on right now...getting ready for Turkey Day here soon...Jake has to work Thanksgiving Day though so it will just be Lucas and I doing the annual Turkey Run!! More to come later!!!

No comments: