




Dear Lucas,
How is it possible that my sweet little baby boy is turning 7?? I still remember, extremely well, the day you were born...that day changed mine, and your father's life forever...before you, I never knew what it was to love someone so completely and so unconditionally...you have been the ray of sunshine in our lives since the moment we first saw your face...those chubby little cheeks that I have kissed and squeazed to no end...the undeniable ears that can only be your fathers...and those beautiful blue eyes that look at me so often...I melt everytime, and I think you know that too:) You are the best son two people could ever ask for...you are polite, always saying please and thank you...you treat others how you would want to be treated, and as a mother I could not ask for anything more...those are the things I hope you keep with you as you grow older...although you are only 7, sometimes you seem so much older...when Dad is working and it's just you and I for dinner, you are so funny and always ask me, "So, how was your day?" Just like your father does when he is home...you definatley are a "momma's boy" but I never forget that your father is your hero...in your eyes, Dad can do anything...and I hope you always feel that way...because no one loves your more than your father and I...I know sometimes I suffocate you with hugs and kisses, and I realize that one day, you will not let me do this...even now you have started making me give you a kiss in the car when I drop you off at school...I hope as your grow older, you never forget how very much we love you!! Remember to dream big, reach for the stars, and never, ever give up... Happy Birthday Lucas Michael Barney!! Here's to many more!!
Love Always and Forever,
Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment