This is my "cousin" Brandi, we were the absolute best of friends growing up...it's been almost 10 years since I had seen her...she hasn't changed a bit!! Miss ya!!
These are the cupcakes that my wonderful friend Jill so generously donated her time to make and decorate (I attempted to decorate them and it was a disaster!)...they looked so cute!
December will mark 9 years for Jake and I being together...when I thought about the fact that we have spent the last 9 out of 10 years together (and the year we weren't dating we were best friends still...) it made me smile :) We have come a long way in 10 years, and I love you more now than ever...can't wait for many, many more!! On a side note, there were some people that did not even know that Jake and I had gotten together (Jake and I graduated together) nor married for that matter...they couldn't figure out who "Rebecca Barney" was on the RSVP!! I guess I should have listed "(Deline)Barney" for them!!
Myself, Val, Kim and Jill (although Jill did not graduate with our class, she dated Anthony who did graduate with us, whom she is now married too, with 4 kids! HA!)
This was the reunion committee minus Cathy!! Jessica Brady and myself go back to 1st grade together and Val and I have been best friends since 9th grade...it's great to still have these awesome girls in my life!)
No comments:
Post a Comment