
Lucas was such a good sport again this year, posing in front of school for some pictures!!
I told him I promise to stop after 3rd grade with taking the pictures and making him stand in front of the sign!! (Maybe :)

All ready to go!!
What will Kona do all day with Lucas back in school???
It is time to head back to school already!! Jake and I can remember going to the end of year picnic like it was yesterday! Lucas is so excited to start 1st grade...he could hardly stand to sleep last night! He was up and dressed by 6:45 this morning saying, "Can we go yet?" I am thrilled that his enthusiasm has not been altered by the challenges of a new year! I'll let you know if it lasts! He had a great first day back...lots of the same friends he knew from Kindergarten are with him this year...Mrs. Lambert, his teacher, is like Mary Poppins!! She is super nice, has a wonderful personality and Lucas already really likes her! This year should be a good one!
I told him I promise to stop after 3rd grade with taking the pictures and making him stand in front of the sign!! (Maybe :)
All ready to go!!
What will Kona do all day with Lucas back in school???
It is time to head back to school already!! Jake and I can remember going to the end of year picnic like it was yesterday! Lucas is so excited to start 1st grade...he could hardly stand to sleep last night! He was up and dressed by 6:45 this morning saying, "Can we go yet?" I am thrilled that his enthusiasm has not been altered by the challenges of a new year! I'll let you know if it lasts! He had a great first day back...lots of the same friends he knew from Kindergarten are with him this year...Mrs. Lambert, his teacher, is like Mary Poppins!! She is super nice, has a wonderful personality and Lucas already really likes her! This year should be a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment