
This Bee Balm is supposed to attract hummingbirds...I have yet to see any on it...but many bees!!!
I'm hoping the 2 clematis I bought will grow better next year...as you can see they are not doing so well this year!!
TG Kolb made us this wonderful sign...

I'm hoping the 2 clematis I bought will grow better next year...as you can see they are not doing so well this year!!
TG Kolb made us this wonderful sign...
he garden is doing great this year...although I have not done a very good job at weeding...I am discovering that it makes it much more difficult to search for the vegetables when there is grass growing over them!!



The flowers are all in bloom around the house so I thought I would post some pics, this way I can pull them up a few months from now when there is 3 feet of snow on the ground to remind myself of what it looked like!! It really makes the backyard look nice with so many flowers...I hope to add a few every year to make it even bigger!!




The flowers are all in bloom around the house so I thought I would post some pics, this way I can pull them up a few months from now when there is 3 feet of snow on the ground to remind myself of what it looked like!! It really makes the backyard look nice with so many flowers...I hope to add a few every year to make it even bigger!!
No comments:
Post a Comment