
Our hotel was the Wilderness Lodge...it was more than I could have ever imagined...we loved it so much, we want to stay there again when we go back...and yes, Jake said that we can, in 2 years...I am holding him to that!
Every time they made up our room, they made a cute reminder of just why we spent so much money to stay on Disney...first it was these Mickey Mouse ears...it was such a nice detail...that's what is so nice about this place...everything is so thought out, down to the smallest details...
It was hard to get some good shots of our hotel inside, another fluke of this camera that I just haven't figured out yet!!
Lucas and I went touring while daddy unpacked and we got this shot, although blurry, right outside our door on our inside balcony...

Keep checking back as I will update more pics later....
No comments:
Post a Comment